Thursday, August 16, 2007

Not Applicable

Do you ever hear the weather report on the radio as you're getting ready in the morning and think:

Why are you telling me this? I'll be stuck in an office building all day. It may
be the hottest day of the year, but I'll be cold from the air conditioning. The
day's high temp? Not an issue if I'm not going out for lunch. I only need two
pieces of information, smart guy.

1. Will I need to wear a jacket during my commute and if yes, how heavy?
2. Will I need to bring an umbrella, and if yes, will I need a raincoat too?

None of that other stuff matters because I'm not going to be outside, no matter how much I might want to be! Don't you see that telling me what a gorgeous day it's going to be is just mean?

Or is that just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All the cool kids are commenting. Give it a try, it's fun!