Thursday, August 9, 2007

Stalking Me in Reverse

Thursdays, HA and I usually take the night off from each other. Tonight, I was planning to go to yoga class and then come home and make a salad. But the yoga class was so strenuous/I'm out of shape from not going to the gym for 2 months (po-tay-to/po-tah-to) that I decided to go to Chipotle and grab a burrito bowl instead.

And who do you think was the very last person in line when I walked into Chipotle?

His Awesomeness, himself.

We both go to that location fairly often, so I shouldn't have been so shocked, but I kept poking him to make sure he wasn't a figment of my imagination.

Clearly, he anticipated my spontaneous change in plans and prevented me from eating alone and re-reading Harry Potter 7. The stinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All the cool kids are commenting. Give it a try, it's fun!