Sunday, November 18, 2007

Buried

2 weeks away, not even 2 weeks, more like a week and a half. And how many bloglines were waiting for me when I got back? Over 500! Thanks to NaNoBlog Every Day in November, it's like trying to sweep back the incoming tide with a broom. In the past week, I've been able to get it below 400 for a few minutes, but it bounced right back up again.

So I've spent the last week buried under piles of:
- unread blog posts
- unpacked luggage
- job search activities
- unwritten e-mails to a whole load of people saying, "Hi, I'm back. Let's catch up."
- vacation pictures that need to be uploaded for sharing
- unwritten blog posts (about the wedding, about the trip to Paris, about the Green Tea Raglan)

OK, so hello blog. I'm back. Much to tell. More soon.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I look forward to reading about the wedding and Paris (photos, too!).

    ReplyDelete

All the cool kids are commenting. Give it a try, it's fun!