Thursday, December 20, 2007

See?

This is what I do with the tiniest bit of encouragement. (Thanks, Code Purl!)

I'm at sixes and sevens over what I shold be doing at any given moment, since I have a lot of irons in the fire at the moment and I'm starting a new job on January 2. Do I work on this project or that one? Should I be cleaning my office so I can get all these projects done? And what about my To Do list? So many little things I could be doing.

So what do I do?

I take time off from doing all the things I NEED to do or SHOULD be doing to do indulge my ego.

After many years of patting myself on the back and telling myself that I should find a way to sell my photos, I've opened a cafepress shop.

We gots notecards! We gots postcards! All the pictures are ones that I took in this last trip to Paris. If anyone actually buys any, then I'll see about adding more images.

Sadly, I can't offer assortments through cafepress. In theory, I could print them out myself and sell them in any configuration I want, but that would mean I'd have to drop everything else I was working on whenever I made a sale. Or I'd have to spend a bunch of time now printing some cards to build up some stock. But momma's got a novel to write and eleventy jillion other things to do.

If I don't make enough to cover the CafePress fees, then I'll close it. But for now, what the heck, right? Please have a look and let me know what you think. Suggestions and custom requests are very welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! The shop looks great. I'm impressed that you went ahead and did it. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete

All the cool kids are commenting. Give it a try, it's fun!