Saturday, January 12, 2008

It Never Even Occurred to Me

I'm still a sleepy zombie even though I got my 11 and a half hours last night, but I finally dragged myself off the couch long enough to do some blog reading.

This comes to us by way of Martinimade. It's title Best Wedding First Dance Ever. I'm not sure about that, but it's certainly the First Memorable Wedding First Dance Ever.



As I've mentioned, His Awesomeness and I went through several weeks of dance lessons leading up to the wedding. Our teacher had even choreographed a big entrance for us. We felt stupid doing it, so we did it in class and then skipped it at the wedding.

If we had thought to do something like the above, I'm 93% certain that we would've completely chickened out.

2 comments:

  1. That's hysterical! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I thought we were the only ones who took lessons before our wedding. Our song was All You Need Is Love and we didn't realize until we took the lesson (only one) how hard it was to dance to. But we learned a special step and we made it through. Our instructor wanted us to make an entrance also and we skipped it as well.

    ReplyDelete

All the cool kids are commenting. Give it a try, it's fun!