Sunday, January 27, 2008

We Have a Winner!



I printed out everyone's comments and placed the entries in the suitable vessel (the steam tray from my rice cooker), making sure to give double entries to thems that posted on their blogs.

I brought them over to HA while he was putting on his socks and had him pick one. I don't think he realized what was going on, and I suspect that he may have thought he was picking from an assortment of love notes. (Note to self: Totally do that some time.)

And the winner is Miranda! When I hear back from Miranda about her choice, I'll let everyone know which image she picked for her fabulous set of notecards.

Thanks for all the great input. I have some ideas about how to proceed with the notecards and when things are more decided, I'll be making announcements.

And now for something fiber-y. Crocheted food and critters and stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Well I somehow missed your contest, drat... I love contests.

    Are those knitted critters yours? I love them. On my blog I often have contests and sometimes I have them put a caption to a picture. Maybe one day I can use one of your pictures? I'd of course link the picture to your blog. If it's Ok let me know, they are so cute.

    I also love your love note idea too, I'll have to remember that.

    ReplyDelete

All the cool kids are commenting. Give it a try, it's fun!