Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Project

I'll spare you the apologies for the lack of knitting content, and my sporadic posting. Life happens. There's been knitting going on. You'll hear all about it at some point.

But for now, I have a big announcement. I've launched a new project. You know how we walk around thinking, "Oh, I need to get more organized," and "I really should exercise more," and "I've got to get control of my To Do list," plus whatever else we just read about in self-help magazine articles. Well, I'm actually going to do all that and see if I can hold onto my sanity while I'm at it.

I predict that I'm going to fail spectacularly, but it'll make for some entertaining reading.

And yes, I realize that managing 2 blogs is only going to make me busier. But just like there are some of you who won't want to read about The Project, there will be people who find that blog who won't want to hear about knitting and my other babbling.

So go have a look and let me know what you think. I'm going to need all the encouragement I can get.

1 comment:

All the cool kids are commenting. Give it a try, it's fun!