Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Yarn Alert!

There's still some alpaca available from my stash (though some has been promised), but if that's not enough yarn for you, the mom of a friend of mine has opened an etsy shop full of her hand-dyed yarns. The colors are gorgeous and the prices will make you plotz. I would've bought some myself, and then huddled in the corner stroking it like Gollum and his precious, but it's not superwash and so I'm likely to be allergic/sensitive to it. My loss! Your gain!

Go forth and buy yarn.

Leave links to your fave etsy yarn sources in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I can't resist me some good hand-dyed alpaca. Ok, in a shameless effort at self-promotion here's the link to my Etsy shop where I sell handmade stitch markers: www.codepurl.etsy.com.

    ReplyDelete

All the cool kids are commenting. Give it a try, it's fun!