Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Blingo

OK, so this Blingo thing. If you haven't heard of it, it's a search engine sponsored by Publishers Clearing House. If you use it to search, you can win prizes ($5 Amazon gift cards, cash, movie tickets, etc.). I haven't won anything yet, but Wendy of The Bookish Girl (from whom I heard about Blingo) has won prizes.

It's a bit like a pyramid scheme, but it doesn't cost you anything. If you refer a friend, and they win a prize, then you win the same prize too. So that increases your chances. If you haven't tried them out yet, sign up here as my friend.

Give it a try and let me know what you think. It's powered by Ask and Yahoo and MSN search. I find that if I'm looking for something obscure (as I often do for work), then I have to google. But for more basic searches, it gets me the info I need. Let me know what your experience with it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All the cool kids are commenting. Give it a try, it's fun!