Saturday, April 26, 2008

Speechless

I googled images of Dr. Teeth (as in Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem) and found a page in the Muppet Wiki all about muppets dressed as animals.

That's right kids, muppets (often animals themselves) dressed up as other animals.

I am absolutely astounded.

Why was I looking for images of Dr. Teeth? Well, HA was telling me about when he went to the Jim Henson Museum and saw Dr. Teeth up close and discovered that Dr. Teeth wears purple sunglasses. This blog post here includes an image where you can see Dr. Teeth's shades.

Ha was telling me this because he had just finished telling me about going to the Emmett Kelly Museum.

This all happened because A) HA grew up in the Midwest, went to college in the Midwest and often went on road trips to go see other parts of the Midwest that were allegedly less boring than than Kirksville, MO, where he went to college. and B) because when one of us (me) is falling back asleep after a couple of hours of being awake, he just keeps talking about stuff until my brain latches onto something and wakes back up.

So really, it's my fault.

But seriously, the muppets, they are dressed as animals. And this has been catalogued in alphabetical order. You have to go see, if for no other reason than to be reminded why you have such love for this thing call the Internets.

1 comment:

  1. Stop it! Not just the muppets dressed as animals thing. My bro went to grad school in Kville! At the time it was NEMSU, now it's Truman. Anyway, after several years, they've moved back there so I go to Kirksville to visit every couple months. You're right, it IS the most boring place on earth. haha.

    ReplyDelete

All the cool kids are commenting. Give it a try, it's fun!