Tuesday, June 3, 2008

"My Name is Jen...

and I'm a knitaholic."

"Hi Jen."

I've been edgy the past few nights, unable to settle down and go to sleep. I finally figured it out. I like to sit and knit and watch TV for a bit before going to bed. It helps me to wind down, which can be a challenge since I'm a night person. Given a choice, I'd be all, "mornings, what are those?"

So it turns out that I NEED to sit and knit and watch TV to go to sleep. But my finger is not cooperating. Yesterday at work, I tried to snap my fingers to make a point and caused myself excruciating pain. I may need to try some gentle knitting tonight before bed, or take some Valerian root.

In the meantime, in honor of my continued inability to flip the bird, here's a moderately unsafe for work clip of Flight of the Conchords learning how to flip the bird.

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious! Thanks for sharing it! (Hope you're feeling better soon!)

    ReplyDelete

All the cool kids are commenting. Give it a try, it's fun!