Monday, July 28, 2008

Shameless Self Promotion #3

Or, one of the many excuses why I haven't been posting. Other excuses include:
  • I had to go to St. Louis this weekend for a wedding (trip #2 of 3 to Missouri this year).
  • My imaginary dog ate my blog post.
  • I've been crushed under the weight of the blog guilt from not writing up trip #1 of 3 to Missouri yet, as well as the last day of our Honeymoon, which I'm so totally going to do and some other things that I totally need to write about.
  • Aliens abducted my knitting
  • I was mostly knitting dishcloths for a friend (dishcloth cotton absorbs sweat-->perfect summer knitting)
  • And other stuff, probably, I dunno
But, yeah, so I was writing a profile of the director of American Teen for Chelsea Now, one of the free local neighborhood weeklies.

Go forth and see the film. My review to follow, along with all the other posts I owe y'all.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I guess the aliens will enjoy doing the dishes with their ill-gotten cloths!

    Thanks for putting up the link to your article. It sounds like an interesting movie -- we're all about the documentaries here so it'll definitely go on my list.

    Have you ever seen "The Education of Shelby Knox?" It's in the same vein, except that it focuses on one teen and her efforts to get worthwhile sex ed into Lubbock, TX public schools.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love, The Education of Shelby Knox. She's another teenager I want to be when I grow up.

    The adults in her town scare me.

    ReplyDelete

All the cool kids are commenting. Give it a try, it's fun!