Monday, November 24, 2008

Pick Me Up

I could use one today and I'm probably not the only one, so I present to you, "Theme from Greatest American Hero (Believe It or Not)".

I used to dance whenever this came on. OK, I'll admit it--I slid around the dining room floor pretending I was figure skating. I was just a kid, and dignity still isn't one of my strong suits.

If you can listen to this without smiling and/or singing along, then you are made of stone. Of stone I say.



Paste Magazine compiled their list of the 40 best TV show theme songs ever. Hours of enjoyment, people, hours of enjoyment.

2 comments:

  1. You have made my day with this song!!

    I used to play this for HOURS on the piano.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to check out that list. It's going to get me all nostalgic. I still remember all the words to some of the tv theme songs from the 70s.

    ReplyDelete

All the cool kids are commenting. Give it a try, it's fun!