Friday, November 28, 2008

That Sound You Heard Thanksgiving Morning

was millions of people turning to their kids and grandkids and asking what the hell rickrolling is.

At the Macys Thanksgiving Day Parade (which I did not watch because I don't like parades), the float for Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends rickrolled themselves.



Does anyone know if they listed Rick Astley among the celebrities who would be appearing at the beginning of the broadcast? I'd like to think that they didn't, just to keep it a surprise.

2 comments:

  1. So who made up Rick Astley as a "pretend friend"? Click here to find out... (never mind, that would be too obvious!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is freaking hilarious!! I can't believe I haven't heard about this until now. Ha ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete

All the cool kids are commenting. Give it a try, it's fun!