Monday, November 17, 2008

Yummies

I'm rocking a headache, so I'm not especially  useful or productive today. Plus, I'm going to physical therapy for my knees 3 times a week (at a place near my old office in Midtown) so that's a 3 hour chunk taken out of my day already.

But one thing that always helps is looking at the yummies over on Yochana's Cake Delight. The tagline (Aunty Yochana shows you her goodies) is delightfully and unintentionally silly. All I know about this woman is that she lives in Singapore and bakes. A lot. Three things a day, on average. 

I gather she gives most of it away since her 4 person household couldn't possibly eat their way through all this stuff.

But she's not just whipping up something tasty. Most of what she makes is absolutely gorgeous. 

Go forth and look at the pretty.

Oh, and y'all know about Cake Wrecks, right?

1 comment:

All the cool kids are commenting. Give it a try, it's fun!