Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just Keep Swimming

I'm pushing to get some progress on my novel (this fucker will have end end by Spring, consarnit), so I'm not feeling the blogging as much as I'd like to. I have dozens of ideas for posts, especially for The Frugal Crafters, which oh dear god, I haven't posted to in well over a month. But the novel's got to come first for a change and I'll probably get my blogging mojo back in a few days.

So instead of coming up with a big dramatic post about how I can't blog anymore and then starting up again in a week (I have vague memories of one of more people doing this in the past year or so but I could be hallucinating), I'm just agonna suggest you go visit Erin at Out of Character. A video she took while scuba diving? I don't wanna see that, I thought to myself. And I was wrong. It's all in the post-production folks.

1 comment:

  1. Liberal use of the word "consarnit" will practically guarantee that you set out to accomplish your goals. If you throw in an occasional "goshdarnit" then you'll be all set.

    ReplyDelete

All the cool kids are commenting. Give it a try, it's fun!