Monday, March 23, 2009

Sheep Art

Still working away on the novel. I'm starting to see why people go away on writer's retreats. Isolation, which for me means working at home and neglecting the blogs, not signing onto any Instant Messengers and stopping every now and then and wondering exactly how long it;s been since I've spoken to this or that friend, really does help me get into the right headspace. With any luck, my friends will still remember what I look like by the time I'm done.

In the meantime, by way of Rabbitch, I give you sheep art.


1 comment:

  1. I can't even get my kids to come downstairs when I call them, and they have sheep recreating the Mona Frickin' Lisa?

    I wonder if those guys would like to trade...

    Write, Jen, write!

    ReplyDelete

All the cool kids are commenting. Give it a try, it's fun!