Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Posting

New apartment has been secured, packing is in full force and blogging will continue to be sporadic for a while, as will my ability to think in a straight line.

In the meantime, I'm also posting for Skirt! Today's post is here.

When I post for another site, I post the link on Facebook. If you want to keep up with me there, friend me. You can find me using my email address: jenumlas at gmail dot com.

If you want me to post links to my other posts here (because you don't do facebook or just want to keep all blog posts in your blog reader), let me know in the comments. If I don't have time to post, I certainly don't have time to figure out how to put a proper poll in a post, so just speak up in the comments. If you think posting links to other posts here is an obnoxious way to handle thing, speak up too.

If you like reading what I write, then I love you for that and would like to make it as easy as possible for you to keep doing that.

1 comment:

All the cool kids are commenting. Give it a try, it's fun!