Monday, March 15, 2010

Here's the story...

Friday night, a.k.a. night one of this weekend's monsoon (umbrella slaying winds, fallen trees everywhere, one of the windows in my building's lobby smashed by a branch), I got up to use the bathroom, as one does. I lifted the lid and discovered that the toilet was full of laundry suds. So many suds that they had spilled out from under the lid. Like an episode of the Brady Bunch.

I summoned HA to come have a look because, obviously.

He mentioned that he'd heard some gurgling noise coming from the bathroom while we'd been watching TV. I either didn't hear it, or ignored it. The laundry room is one floor down and down the hall from us, so we figured that...well, whatever. It's not like suds are dangerous or unsanitary.

I was so nonplussed by the whole thing that HA de-sudsed the entire area while I went to the other room to get away from the weird. And then I felt like a bad blogger because I hadn't grabbed a camera to take a picture of my sudsy bathroom to post on the internets for all the world to see. Which is a weird thing to do, but pre-blogs, people would take pictures of these things to show to their friends and family and at least we can get away from the crazy blogger with their toilet pictures without having to pretend to be impressed and interested in pictures of their toilet.

Are you pro- or anti-photos of weird stuff?

2 comments:

All the cool kids are commenting. Give it a try, it's fun!