Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Speaking of Obscure Songs

This year at the Corned Beef Fest, my Aunt Mel started the Does Anyone Remember a Song That Goes Like This? game. She only remembered the lyrics: I don't care if it rains or freezes, as long as I have my plastic Jesus on the dashboard of my car.

I made HA whip out his iPhone and look it up. (I have an iPhone too, but I keep it in my purse, which was way the hell on the other side of the room and he keeps his in his pocket.) And there is indeed a song about a plastic Jesus.


HA and I have both had the song stuck in our head since. We've even changed the lyrics to:
I love your coughs and your sneezes, and I love your cute, cute kneeses. I love you so much that I could plotz.

Because that's how we roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All the cool kids are commenting. Give it a try, it's fun!