Monday, April 5, 2010

I Got the Church Giggles at Sedar

That pretty much sums up the entire story I've been meaning to get around to writing up. But really, the story of someone else's church giggles is only funny if they re-enact the entire thing and the real point of my telling you is to share the reason. I lost my shit while reading and pointing to the matzah because I couldn't stop thinking about Slate's 2 Minute Sedar.

It didn't help that the first section I had to read is summarized thus:
A funny story: Once, these five rabbis talked all night, then it was morning.

Because seriously? What is the point of that story anyway? They stayed up talking all night about the exodus. Well, good for them, but we have a dozen goyim waiting to eat and forcing toddlers to sit at a formal dinner table while forbidding them to eat is just mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All the cool kids are commenting. Give it a try, it's fun!