Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Jen is Random

If you haven't seen this segment from Monday night's Daily Show, do yourself a favor and watch it. I already knew about the news story, but it's so hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
The Forecloser
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogThe Daily Show on Facebook





I swear there were at least 2 more things I wanted to write about, but it would appear that my brain has ejected the information.

Hmm...let me try to free associate and maybe it'll come back. Something political, motherfucker, douchebag...

OMG, this wasn't one of the things, but have you seen those horrendous Summer's Eve talking vagina ads? Think twice before clicking that link. You can't un-see that shit. Senor Wences has been ruined for me forever. I've acted the ads out for His Awesomeness (ay yi yi, I'm not feeling fresh down here) and he may never recover.

Speaking of HA, one of the things I wanted to share was that he told me that whenever I say "Rick Steves" he thinks of Rick Dees and the Disco Duck. See how I love you so much that I'm not linking to the song?



3 comments:

  1. My love for John Oliver is a mighty, mighty thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. "I felt bad but f*ck 'em"...perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing. That totally made my day.

    ReplyDelete

All the cool kids are commenting. Give it a try, it's fun!