Monday, January 30, 2012

Random Randomness

  • The super came and fixed the plumbing on Friday (2 days after I first told him about it). Because it was an emergency.
  • I'm really looking forward to the Oscars this year because there will be a performance of a song from the Muppets.*
  • And Bret McKenzie is totes gonna win an Oscar. I don't even have to hear the other nominated song to know that.
  • That may be the first time I've ever used "totes" in a sentence.
  • With that meaning, I mean. It's not like I've never mentioned tote bags in my life.
  • I keep imagining Bret and Jemaine in their TV apartment. Bret tries to find the perfect spot for his Oscar and Jemaine is all, "Bret, stop showing off your Academy Award. We're a band. You shouldn't have written a song without me."
  • Here's a song by someone I went to high school with. My fave lines because they bring me back to my days of trying to socialize and date in a city crawling with hipsters:
But do I gotta get pierced and tattooed
Just to sit next to you



And while we're at it, here's a video of Kermit & Miss Piggy responding to Fox News' complaints that the movie was pushing a liberal agenda. Unsurprisingly, it is made of awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All the cool kids are commenting. Give it a try, it's fun!