Friday, March 23, 2012

Cool Stuff

Cool Thing the First:
These guys have invented a super-green alternative to styrofoam. Not only does it biodegrade, but it's made from mushrooms, and cornhusks, and other inedible byproducts of farming. I read about them in the Oprah magazine. Right now they seem to be providing packaging, but I look forward to being eating out of one of their containers at a salad bar someday.


Cool Thing the Second:
An essay I wrote ran on YourTango.com. Squee! Now that it looks like I'll be teaching Hector the Migraine Fairy who's boss, I look forward to this sort of thing happening more often.


Cool Thing the Third:
I wrote a post for this cool new blog, Ad Lag. They feature clever, well-designed advertisements from around the world. Worth a look if you're into that sort of thing.

I also posted on Skirt! this week about how celebrities are stealing our jobs.Because they totally are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All the cool kids are commenting. Give it a try, it's fun!