Friday, April 12, 2013

Photo Album of Weirdness

In the interest of quick blogging, I decided to take a page from The Bloggess' book and just see what pictures on my cell phone you might want to see. 

This is what I call the Mullet Shirt. Business in the front.



And party in the back.

If I knew who would wear this, or where on God's green earth they would wear it to, I would be much wiser woman than I am.

Just think about this for a minute. Someone designed this, and a store buyer placed an order for it. You just know the third-world sweatshop seamstresses wanted to stop and ask each other what the fuck was going on with this thing, but they couldn't because they were paid by the shirt and couldn't spare the time.

I think I've already shared this picture of the gummy kebab I got at DisneyWorld, but I think we could all use a reminder of wonderful things in the world after  that ridiculous shirt.


I believe I've mentioned many times that sometimes when it rains a lot, our toilet fills with suds coming out of the washing machines in the laundry room a floor below us. Not directly below us, because that might come close to making sense, but I'm not going to try to understand the plumbing of this building. That way lies madness. 

So anyway, here's a picture of my toilet, filled with laundry suds.


What weird-ass pictures are hiding on your cell phone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All the cool kids are commenting. Give it a try, it's fun!