Saturday, August 31, 2013

Fun, Fun, Fun

Fun Day 002
Photo credit: Kevin Tostado
The final post of my post every day for a month nightmare is finally here! I hope it wasn't as painful for you as it was for me.

I'l definitely be doing link-ups in the future, but I won't be handing myself over to other people's prompts for an extended period of time again.

So today's prompt is: Something fun, aka I dunno, people didn't submit enough prompts, so you guys think of something. 

You know what's fun? Standing up to plus-size fashion designers who insults us with ugly clothes. Lucky for us, I've just discovered that there's a Tmblr dedicated to just that. If you don't want to lose your entire day, this article on The Gloss features 10 particularly hideous outfits.

Share your fave fun site in the comments.



Blogging Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Here is to us, the two awesome people who stuck with the damn thing the WHOLE WAY THROUGH!!! We deserve a medal, but I guess a virtual trophy will have to do. FYI, not putting that up... I'm my own rockstar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you late but following you now.

    ReplyDelete

All the cool kids are commenting. Give it a try, it's fun!