Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I Have Happy Memories. Try Not To Be Shocked.

Memories
Photo credit: Chris Sinjakli
Today's prompt is a memory that makes you happy.

I'm not going to retell the the story, because I've already told it on this blog. Way back in 2007. 

Short version before I link to it:

Moments before I walked down the aisle at my wedding, some complete strangers saw me through the church's glass doors and shouted Congratulations and that they liked my dress.

It's not something that we caught on the wedding video, so it's not one of the memories that we revisit every year on our anniversary. (Yes, we watch the DVD every year. Yes, we fast forward through the sermon some years.)

But I remember it every now and then. And it still makes me smile.

Here's the complete story.

Got a happy memory that leaps to mind? Share it in the comments.
Blogging Challenge

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool! I love little random acts of kindness like that.

    ReplyDelete

All the cool kids are commenting. Give it a try, it's fun!