Friday, August 9, 2013

It All Comes Down to Hot Wings

And today's prompt is to talk about something fun I did this summer.

Fun...yeah. I'm sure I did something fun at some point.

The problem is that with the migraine situation (If I had a dollar for every migraine I got...it actually wouldn't be enough to live on, but you know what I mean.) I don't have much time or energy to make big plans. So nothing exceedingly memorable sticks out.

But fun stuff has happened this summer. Like getting together with some friends to play Doctor Who Monopoly. We discovered that His Awesomeness is a vicious capitalist who becomes horrified when someone is kicked out of the game because they landed on his property with 4 hotels. As if that wasn't the inevitable result of his buying all those hotels.

I finally had to get vicious and mopped up the floor with him. On principle. 

We took official breaks for hot wings, which I think every activity should include. Diplomatic summit? Break for hot wings. Trying to cure cancer? Break for hot wings. Arguing with one's spouse? Break for hot wings.

Everything is better when you're licking hot sauce off your fingers if what I'm saying.



Blogging Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Doctor Who monopoly sounds awesome! We used to play monopoly with dad as kids and he would always beat us! No mercy from dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone's true colors come out during Monopoly! LOL

    ReplyDelete

All the cool kids are commenting. Give it a try, it's fun!