Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Poll - Have I Made an Oops?

A few years ago, I told my hairdresser that I wanted to dye my hair red. He thought for a moment and then sagely declared, "Copper."

So when I finally took the plunge, I went with copper. (I dye my own hair because I'm cheap and because my old hairdresser used to tell me that I only needed highlights. Then she said I should try lowlights too and my hair looked stripy. Never again.)

But there are a few downsides to copper. All red dyes fade really fast. And they're really bright at first. I like that, but some people don't. I read in a magazine that dying your hair red is so tricky that you should never do it at home. Which is why it's damn near impossible to find my copper dye in the store.

And sometimes when I see someone with bright auburn hair, I covet it. 

So on impulse, I took the plunge. On the one hand, it beats the impulse I had to dye my hair black because the drug store carries ten shades of black but no copper.

But now I'm wondering if my skin is way too ruddy for auburn. Or maybe I just need to get used to it. 

Which is where you come in:
Jen with copper hair
Jen with auburn hair

Which hair color looks better?
  
pollcode.com free polls 



No comments:

Post a Comment

All the cool kids are commenting. Give it a try, it's fun!