Saturday, September 5, 2015

What My Husband's Tummy Taught Me About Love

In case you missed it, I had an essay in YourTango called I Never Felt Sexy At My Size - Until My Husband Gained Weight, Too. The title of this post is my original title for the piece. I've gotten the hang of writing headlines that will grab an editor's interest, but not aren't good enough to grab readers' interest.

His Awesomeness would like you to know that the picture that ran with the essay isn't him. He feels that guy's tummy is not as majestic as his own tummy.

For the record, he approved the essay idea and the essay itself. He was totally down with me describing his body shape as a potato on toothpicks. The man is in possession of a crazy amount of confidence. And a mirror.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All the cool kids are commenting. Give it a try, it's fun!